In July's Heat, Do You...
feel scattered or spacey?
have trouble focusing?
feel irritated, angry, or impatient?
experience anxiety or worry?
feel obsessed with your personal image?
The nature of this month can cause some to become totally UNGROUNDED.
If This Is You...
• Make it a priority to spend time in nature every day, preferably barefoot.
• Slow down! Take time to relax – lie in a hammock, watch the clouds, read for pleasure.
• Don't skip meals! Eat a protein-packed breakfast, light lunch (like a salad or smoothie), and include starchy vegetables or easy-to-digest grains at dinner.
• Start the day with a morning meditation and deep belly breathing.
• Always, but especially if you are traveling or on vacation, incorporate a helpful morning and evening routine.
• Free up your weekends of obligations so that you can do exactly what you feel like doing in the moment.
• Get in your body by moving and firing up your muscles!
• Eat cooling foods, like cucumber and cilantro, and sweeter fruits, like watermelon, peaches, and grapes.
Do you experience any of the symptoms above? Is it just this time of year, or always?
What's holding you back from becoming your best self? A free clarity call with me will get you one step closer! Click here to claim your free 45-minute session!